Friday, February 3, 2012

New Camera!!





This post may not be to interesting! just wanted to let everyone know how THRILLED I am! My new camera should be in today! on jan. 28th my old Canon xsi died on me!! just bite the dust! I CRIED!!!! however, the great news is that I have a much desired newer model coming! a canon t3i!! Can not wait to get my hands on it!! Im sure Ill be posting new pictures soon!!

Besides waiting not so patiently for my camera to come in not to much has been going on! just everyday life (which I guess I shouldnt say not to much going on cause with 3 kids there is always something) ha.

I do wanna share what lily asked me yesturday just because I thought it was the sweetest thing ever! Lily said "Mama, when I go to heaven with Jesus and Grammy can I take my blankets?" obviously I know that when you leave here you take no worldly possesions with you! but didnt want to tell her that I simply said "I dont see why not baby" Lily goes NO where with out her blankets! we recently bought back up blankets! and now she is sleeping with all 3 of those! ha!

This upcoming week will be a busy one! so Im sure ill have alot to talk about. Lily has pre-k registration on Monday 10 am! and dance at 3.. Summer has her dress rehearsal for Alice in wonderland on Tuesday! and then her bday party on Sat! and recital on Sunday! its going to be a fun week!! and since my camera will be here Ill make sure I document everything! and have it up for yall soon!

till next time!
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment